The Order was founded in 1216 by a Spanish priest, Dominic de Guzman, after whom the Dominican University is named. He promoted university education by sending members of his Order for research, teaching and writing in Europe’s pioneer universities of Paris, Oxford, Bologna, etc.
- To be a university that assists Nigeria to achieve the greatness her potential warrants.
- To promote and coordinate research and teaching in the sciences, humanities and management.
- To transform Nigeria’s ethnic and religious diversity from a liability to an asset.
- To be a driving force for national integration and development.
- The principle that human and social development is rooted in intellectual, ethical and technical formation.
- The conviction that development depends on research and teaching that critically use the intellectual achievements of the past and the present.
- To provide high standard of learning, research, acquisition of specialized skills and comprehensive training of students empowering them to foster practical application of knowledge and skill to the benefit of humanity
- To run outstanding and innovative programmes through a curriculum that respects the value of every student and promotes national integration and harmony in a multi-cultural society
- To promote technical, managerial and professional competence
- To provide education for all persons without distinction of race, creed, gender, political conviction, or physical disability
- to undertake other activities appropriate for teaching, research and community service as expected of a university of high standard
This is to notify the general public that Dominican University is not recruiting through anybody or any recruiting agency, nor collecting money from the applicants to be given a post at the University.
All the recruitments are done by the Human resource center of the University following due process without collecting money from the applicants.
Any information aside from the one on the University official page of the University concerning employment opportunity should be disregarded.
for undergraduate programme of your choice