Fees & Fees Schedule
Dominican University fees are affordable. Parents and Guardians have the opportunity to make the payments in two instalments of 60% and 40%. The first Instalment is paid before Registration while the second instalment is paid before the First Semester Examination.
For New Students eg. medical/drug test, admission, matriculation, id card, acceptance, verification of results, student handbook, DU T-shirt etc: N123,000.00
- The fees listed as “payable once” are to be paid before a student does his registration. Full registration is a condition for a student to attend lecturers.
- 60% of tuition and other fees are to be paid before a student does his/her course registration.
- Continuing Students’ (200 Level and above) pay the fees “Tuition and Other Fees.”
1. Admission Service Charge Payable Once: N123, 00.00
2. Tuition/Other Fees: N470,000.00
3. Hostel Fee/Bed Space (Optional): N180,000.00
GRAND TOTAL: N773,000.00
You may pay by Cheque Deposit or Fund Transfer through
ACCOUNT NAME: DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY IBADAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0245293873
BANK: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC